Founded in 2009, our Hong Kong Wingate Immigration Consulting Ltd, Wingate Japan Co., Ltd (official Japanese name日本ウィンゲート株式会社) and together with a number of local Japanese professional partner teams, are providing services for each individual and family who want to immigrate to Japan. The goal of our Immigration to Japan service is to endeavour to give you relevant Japan immigration and business support to realize your immigration dream, not only to move, but also to take root there and be able to make a living from your business.
The general "Investment Immigration" to Japan or Business Immigration to Japan, that is, "Business Manager" visas, are closely related to managing a business. In regard to managing businesses, our connected company, Wingate Business, has more than 20 years in providing business service to thousands of companies. This is the expertise of us and our business partners. We hope this experience can assist you get started easily and develop your business in Japan.
Since Wingate’s establishment, it has always had a good reputation, a one-stop professional service, and won customers through word of mouth. Customers will recommend our company to relatives and friends, which can provide you with absolute confidence!
How can we assist you?
* We will first understand the situation - past experience, current situation and future planning of our client who wants to migrate to Japan.
* After understanding the situation of the client, we will review the client's information provided to find out if there is any way to shorten the length of time to become a permanent resident. We will prepare all application forms in order to complete the application process quickly.
* If the client already has a specific business plan, we can assist in investigating the feasibility of that type of business in Japan. However, if the client does not a have specific business plan, we can also make a proposal based on the client's situation or assist with business matching to find business opportunities in Japan.
Migrating to Japan, Wingate is your first choice!
To apply for a "Business Manager" visa to immigrate to Japan, the cost is:
From HK$110,000 per person ~
From HK$122,000 for a two-person family ~
Three main types of services included in the fee:
- The establishment of Japan Co., Ltd.;
- Open a Japanese company bank account;
- Apply for a "Business Manager" visa;
- The BUD Fund;
- Highly-Skilled Foreign Professional Visa
Wingate Immigration Consulting Ltd provides additional services that other migration companies may not have included:
* Most Japanese or Hong Kong migration companies only include: (1) Establishing a company (2) applying for a visa.
But this is not the case for Wingate:
* The fee of Wingate Immigration includes: (1) Establishing a company (2) Applying for a visa & (3) Opening a company bank account;
* Wingate Immigration has offices and 19 colleagues in Hong Kong and Japan, as such we can provide better professional services. We will also provide advice on starting and operating a business and support in starting new life in Japan. In addition, we also have a lot of other discounted fee-based services, whatever you need, we will be there for you;
* Wingate Immigration does not only assist our customers set up companies and apply for visas, but also provide a lot of services and support for them afterwards. Please note, migrating to Japan is not just to apply for a visa, as generally, it is not hard to get an approval (at most, it just needs a bit extra time in preparation). Instead, the most important part is to obtain adequate support for starting a business and living in Japan (due to different language and culture, please be aware just knowing Japanese doesn’t mean knowing the customs and Japanese ways of doing things). It is so important that you can have both of these two aspects. We understand that starting a business and living in Japan will have different challenges, so we have several local Japanese colleagues (who can speak Mandarin, English and Japanese) and Hong Kong colleagues who can help you in Japan. As such, our customers can feel more at ease in Japan;
* Wingate Immigration arranges Support Services A, B and C as follows for our customers migrating to Japan with peace of mind:
A) Independent WhatsApp group – customer + 5 Hong Kong and Japan colleagues from Wingate Immigration, to answer customer's enquiries after they have migrated to Japan. Although they may not know everything, they will try to look into it for you;
B) "Entrepreneurial Management Plan 1" : Our main company, Wingate Business has been operating the "Co-working Office + Business Center" business for more than 20 years, helping our customers with no business experience to be able to personally manage their "Entrepreneurial Management Plan 1" business + their own skills or work experience (for example, catering, craftsmanship, online trading, consulting services, remote solutions, etc.) integrated into an independent characteristic brand, in line with the "Business Manager" visa regulations. (If you join before 2023, the franchise fee is free. There are only service fees, such as labour costs, our travel expenses to help on-site, etc.)
C) Our translation service related to the Japan migrating visas are free. For services other than the Japan visas, some support services will be charged. For example, if our customer buys a property in Japan and need our service in translating, then there will be a charge for it. Of course, we will explain to our customers what fees need to be charged and will give a quote in advance, and there will be no hidden charges.
Immigration is a major event in life, you are entering into a new life, a new country, and starting a new business on the top of it. So, it is essential to find a professional immigration company that can help you. Do your own research, plan ahead and compare ads for what support will suit your realistic needs. Wingate Immigration Consulting is a company you can rely on with experience at a reasonable price.
Occasionally, we have noticed some immigration discussion forums, where you may find someone happily sharing their successful visa approval stories and that they are going to Japan soon. You may also notice some people will call out for help after they have made the move, as there are a lot of things which they don’t know how to apply and deal with in Japan. For example, they don’t know how to open a Japan company bank account. Afterward, it will be even harder for them to actually start doing a business on their own there. With so many things to learn, they may not have found as easy as Hong Kong. Will their visa application’s companies or immigration lawyers (Japanese term: Administrative Scriveners) help them in this regards? Do these companies only have knowledge in how to apply for visas?
Of course, every customer loves a bargain, but it needs to be reasonable so everyone is a winner. In conclusion, before immigrating, you must have adequate preparation of your business starting plan, and understand the knowledge, skills, and connections you need for your business. Of course, You are very welcome to talk about your plan with us. Finally, we wish you all the best to start a happy new life in Japan.
Welcome to inquire for more information with us:
Hong Kong Office
Address: Room 3208, 32/F, Central Plaza, 18 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong (MTR Exit A5)
Tel.: +852 2830 9928
Fax: +852 2830 9997
WhatsApp：+852 9792 2798
Office Hours: Monday - Friday : 9.00am – 6.00pm
Address: 〒204-0021 東京都清瀬市元町1丁目13番21号 エメラルドハイツ101-101号室
Tel: +81 050-3133-1463